1. The pupil Council will put forward the suggestions and opinions of pupils to the relevant bodies.
2. Representatives will be elected by pupils from years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 each year by secret ballot.
3. All pupils may stand for election, including those who have already served.
4. Four representatives will be elected from each year group.
5. One member of the staff will serve on the Council in an advisory capacity.
6. The council will meet every half term.
7. A Chairperson and Secretary will be elected by the Council. These office bearers will be elected from year 6 representatives at the first meeting of the council.
8. The Chairperson will conduct each meeting of the Council and will liaise with the Headteacher, P.T.A. and School Governors.
9. The Secretary will take the minutes of each meeting and deal with any correspondence which may arise.
10. Items for the agenda should in the first place be fully discussed in class. Class representatives or staff will then in writing provide the Secretary with matters for the agenda which must be distributed to classes for discussion one week before the meeting.
11. Minutes of each meeting will be distributed to pupils through the pupils' Shared Area on the school network and to the Headteacher, P.T.A and the School Governors following the meeting.
12. A copy of each meeting minutes will be kept on file by the Secretary.